IndianaVoters.com has been built with the accessibility of all people in mind. It was checked against best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG 2.0, of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative and all pages under the domain of IndianaVoters.com meets AAA WCAG criteria.
• Skip links, landmarks, and headings are defined to aid in navigation.
• Alternative text details (ALT tags) for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
• Additional markup is used where appropriate to indicate various page elements and other media.
• Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
• Embedded documents and media have been made accessible to whatever extent possible.
• Higher contrast toggle option to view IndianaVoters.com pages.
If you are having issues with a part of our site, or are unable access specific content or functions, please call us at 800-622-4941 (toll free in Indiana) or share your concern by emailing at [email protected]